Date(s) - 06/06/2018 - 06/07/2018
7:30 am - 4:30 pm
Embassy Suites Hotel
20610 44th Ave West
Lynnwood, WA 98036
This event is hosted by the Trade Development Alliance of Greater Seattle.
For more information and to register, visit TDA’s website here.
A 2-day program led by the U.S. Department of Commerce’s Bureau of Industry & Security (BIS) professional counseling staff provides an in-depth examination of the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). The program will cover the information exporters need to know to comply with U.S. export control requirements under these regulations.
- What items and activities are subject to the EAR
- Steps to take to determine the export licensing requirements for your item
- How to determine your export control classification number (ECCN)
- When you can export or reexport without applying for a license
- Export clearance procedures and record keeping requirements
- Export Management Program (EMP) concepts
- Real life examples in applying this information
Presenters will conduct a number of “hands-on” exercises that will prepare you to apply the regulations to your own company’s export activities. This one-of-a-kind program is well suited for those who need a comprehensive understanding of their obligations under the EAR.
There are no prerequisites required to attend. This training is a useful supplement to other export training and will provide attendees with a comprehensive understanding of their compliance obligations under the EAR.
About the Instructors
The instructors are experienced export policy specialists, and enforcement personnel from BIS’s field offices. The instructors will be available throughout the seminar to answer your questions.
Continental breakfast, coffee breaks, lunch, and conference materials (for both program days)
$500.00 (Member of TDA)
$500.00 (Non-Member registered before March 1st)
$550.00 (Registration on or after March 1st)